Monday, June 15, 2015

Another Great Monday, I Think.


Another week begins and June is almost half finished. Unbelievable! I can't believe it. I'm going to play golf soon. Brian came over on Saturday and informed me that he was putting my name  down as a guest at Pointe West. Usually I would have been golfing many times there but my friend Gerry who gets me there has been have some serious problems with his eyes and can't play golf yet, Therefore, I can't play there yet but now Brian is going to invite me to play some golf with him. I'm really looking forward to it.

                               -----------------------------------------------------------------------



               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Approaching a field during nighttime for the first time, a young and foolish pilot wanted to sound cool on the aviation frequencies. Rather than making any official requests to the tower, he said, "Guess who?"
The controller switched the field lights off and replied, "Guess where!"


Parachute Juming
A blonde was attending a class of parachute jumping. the instructor told them to start preparing for landing at 300 feet.
Blonde : How I'd I get to know that I'm at 300 feet.
Instructor : When you start recognizing people.
Blonde :�What if I don't recognize anyone there? Dah!







Two teens had been lovers for a few weeks, but the boy was always after the girl to quit smoking. One afternoon, she lit up after some love making, and he said, "You really ought to quit."She, getting tired of his nagging, said, "I really enjoy a good cigarette after sex."He replied, "But they stunt your growth." She asked if he ever smoked, and he replied that he had never. Smiling and lifting her gaze to his groin, she said, "So, what's your excuse then?"

                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
                        
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Past Cruise Photos
 

                                 The Old Fort as we entered San Juan, Puerto Rico.



 Panama

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my friends, I'm don't for now. The sun is out for now and it's very hot outside at the present moment. They are saying, guess what, more rain later today. My roses are loving this rain. They are coming out in full and in the deep colors of red, pink, yellow, blue, magenta, orange. I'm loving it.
Well, I'll be seeing you tomorrow, God willing.

 SEE YA.



8 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, the cartoon of the guy sitting on the urinal cracks me up! Thanks for the dose of humor today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain drop reflection is pretty! The boy sitting on the urinal makes me laugh. Good words for JOY and beautiful Panama photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pilot joke the best. Great comeback.

    I hope you get to play golf soon. I know how you love your golf.

    Yes the summer is racing by. Enjoy every moment.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your personal photos and the inspirational quotes the best this time, Paul! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the older I get the quicker time goes arrrghhh!

    Loved the jokes LOL and no you can't fix stupid haha!

    I liked the photos too :-)

    Have a scenictastic day Paul and thanks for bopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially loved the pilot joke. Go figure! And no, ya can't fix stupid...and they are everywhere!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Pranithasuhbhashimages

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!