Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Warming Up Tuesday


Hi friends. Another Tuesday and the sun is out and it's warmer today. My two ladies are out for the day in Windsor. AmyLynn is spending some time some new friends enjoying the day around Windsor and Mary Lou , doing whatever Mary Lou wants to do. Me, I'm not sure yet but I'll be doing something. Last night we were over at Al's home and you already know what we do, pool. They are taling us out for dinner Friday night over at our special Italian eatery, Riccardo's. I can't wait.

                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










A brunette was jumping up and down on a set of railroad tracks saying, "21,21,21." A blonde walked by, noticed the brunette, started jumping up and down on the tracks and repeated what the brunette was saying. The brunette heard a train whistle and jumped off of the tracks. The blonde kept jumping and saying, "21,21,21." The train ran over the blonde. When the train ended, the brunette jumped back on the tracks and started saying, "22,22,22."



Government Blonde

A blonde government supervisor called in a subordinate regarding his failure to complete his last task.
Blonde: Sam, I see you only converted 4 out of the 5 books I asked you to convert to Braille. As you know our state needs to make our publications available to everyone including the blind.
Sam: Yes, of course.
Blonde: So what happened with that fifth book?
Sam: You mean the automobile driving manual?



                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos









                             Arriving at Mahogany Bay, Roatan  on the Carnival Dream

                                                     The long pier to Cozumel, Mexico

                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I;m finally finished today. I was interrupted many times this morning with phone calls, knocks on the door and of course washroom breaks. I'm done and I hope that you enjoy my blog today. Today was BLONDE day so just to let you know, I LOVE BLONDES. 
Have a great Tuesday and as I always do......................................................................

                                                                           SEE YA.



5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your weather is better today. Good for you. Pool last night and an Italian dinner on Friday night? Way to go. We'll be on the boat then. Not sure what's for dinner, but it doesn't matter as long as we're on the boat.

    Love all the blonde jokes. I love Blonde day.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your weather has improved there I lways enjoy blonde jokes they are innocently funny heheh!
    Have a pooltastic week and thanks for sniffing by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is still pretty chilly today here in Montreal, glad it is better where you are. My favourites today are, of course, and always, your personal photos, and the cats about friendship as well as choosing to stay in a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in Norway is still snowing in June:(
    Well, I was happy that the sun shone this morning and I got the chance to take some elderly for a walk.
    Loved the quotes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blonde days are great days!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!