Monday, June 22, 2015

Another Monday


I'm exhausted after watching the U.S. Open. What an ending. You know these pro's were complaining about the course because it wasn't perfect. These millionaire babies expect everything to be perfect for them. Well, I totally enjoyed watching this golf because not everything was perfect. It made it real for me, an every day golfer yet they still made their millions & thousands. Now next week, they will back to their perfect courses. Boring.
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------



                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Joke

Someone died playing golf

Fred got home from his Sunday round of golf later than normal and very tired. "Bad day at the course?" his wife asked.

"Everything was going fine," he said. "Then Harry had a heart attack and died on the 10th tee."

"Oh, that's awful!"

"You're not kidding. For the whole back nine it was hit the ball, drag Harry, hit the ball, drag Harry."



I did all of that?

After a particularly poor game of golf, a popular club member skipped the clubhouse and started to go home. As he was walking to the parking lot to get his car, a policeman stopped him and asked, "Did you tee off on the sixteenth hole about twenty minutes ago?"

"Yes," the golfer responded.

"Did you happen to hook your ball so that it went over the trees and off the course?"

"Yes, I did. How did you know?" he asked.

"Well," said the policeman very seriously, "Your ball flew out onto the highway and crashed through a driver's windshield. The car went out of control, crashing into five other cars and a fire truck. The fire truck couldn't make it to the fire, and the building burned down. So, what are you going to do about it?"

The golfer thought it over carefully and responded...

"I think I'll close my stance a little bit, tighten my grip and lower my right thumb."  




An engineer, doctor, and pastor golfing

A pastor, a doctor and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.

Engineer: What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!

Doctor: I don't know, but I've never seen such ineptitude!

Pastor: Hey, here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him. [dramatic pause] Hi George. Say, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?

George: Oh, yes, that's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.

The group was silent for a moment.

Pastor: That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.

Doctor: Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them.

Engineer: Why can't these guys play at night? 


                                      --------------------------------------------------------------------





                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos












                                                                         St. Maarten

                                                        Caribbean music while on deck.

                                      -------------------------------------------------------------------

             Done for today. I hope your day will bring you sunshine and cool winds and no rain. 


                                                                        SEE YA.




 

9 comments:

  1. It must not be raining where you live. Excellent.

    I'm not into golf and know nothing about golf, but that last joke made me laugh out loud. Why can't they play at night.

    Are golfers ditzy blondes? Just asking.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee, all blondes can be ditzy but I love them all. I'm very happy that I have your friendship. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. It's better when it's more natural with a sport isn't it

    That last joke cracked me up too LOL

    Always like your photo all that blue :-)

    Have a golftastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy that you enjoy my blog but more then that is the fact that you stop by and write a comment. Thank you friend.

      Delete
  3. I too do not know anything about golf but I can make out the last joke. Happy Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy that you have some time to stop by and chat. Thanks Nancy.

      Delete
  4. I don't know anything about golf, either, Paul, but the golf joke made me chuckle. Your cruise photos are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda my Canadian friend, thanks for stopping by and expressing a comment. I love it and thank you for it.

      Delete
  5. I know squat about golf, but think I know that engineer! Good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!