Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Beautiful Sunny Wednesday

Good morning friends. I didn't have my blog yesterday because as I said, my grandchildren informed me that they didn't enjoy my meatballs without my spaghetti sauce so yesterday I made 20 jars of the sauce. Some for them and the rest for us.
Later in the day I went over to bring the sauce to them as well as a anniversary card for my daughter & son - in - law. All in all, I had a great day. I'm enjoying life like a bachelor until Friday. My wife & daughter took off for a small vacation. You know woman to woman. Belive it, I miss them. It's really quiet around this place. Oh well, I am enjoying the time by myself. ( not really )

                             --------------------------------------------------------------------------


                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A drunk walks into a bar, sits down and demands a drink.  "Get out" says the bartender. "I don't serve drunks here".  The drunk staggers out the front door, only to come back in through the side door. He sits at the bar, bangs his fist and demands a drink.  "I just told you to get out, didn't I? Now LEAVE!".  The drunk gets off his stool, stumbles out the side door and, comes back inside through the back door. Once again, he sits at the bar and loudly asks for a drink.  The bartender, now glowing mad, looks at the drunk and yells "I TOLD YOU, NO DRUNKS ALLOWED, NOW GET OUT!!!".  The drunk looks up at the bartender and slurs "How many bars do you work at, anyway?". 


 The Devil walks into a crowded bar. Within seconds the bar emptied with people running out screaming all over the place, all except for one old man leaned over the bar.  The Devil wanders across to the old man and says "Do you know whow I am?"   The old man took another sip of his beer and answered "Yep"  The Devil stared at the old man and asked "Well aren't you afraid of me?"   The old boy looks the Devil up and down for a minute and shrugs "I married your sister 40 years ago, why the hell should I be scared of you?" 




BIG 10 INCH
Two friends were in a bar drinking a beer when one pulled out a cigar but he didn't have a lighter so he asked his friend if he had one.

"I sure do," he replied and reached into his pocket and pulled out a 10 inch Bic lighter.

"Wow!" said his friend, "where did you get that monster."
"I got it from my genie."
"You have a genie?" he asked.
"Yes, he's right here in my pocket."
"Could I see him?"

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a very small genie.The friend says, "I'm a good friend of your master. Will you grant me one wish?"

"Yes I will," the genie said so he asks him for a million bucks and the genie hops back into his master's pocket and leaves the man standing there waiting for his million bucks.

About this time, a duck walks into the bar followed by another. Then more ducks come pouring in. Before long the entire bar has ducks everywhere. The friend tells his buddy, "What is going on here, I asked for a million bucks not ducks!"

He answers, "I forgot to tell you the genie is hard of hearing. Do you really think I asked him for a 10 inch Bic?"


                      ---------------------------------------------------------------





          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos
















                                                     Docked at Cozumel.

 Saying good bye to Belize from out tender boat going back to our ship. I didn't enjoy Belize. It took 30 minutes by tender and there wasn't much to Belize unless you were on an excursion.

                              ------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for today. Now what will I do today? I think I'll go for lunch down by the river. Have a beautiful sunny day friends. 

                                                                  SEE YA.


 

6 comments:

  1. Oh the spaghetti sauce. Hubby makes that too and it's ever so good. Now I'm hungry for spaghetti.

    I'm sorry you're home alone. You'll find something to do. How about one of your friends do something to kill some alone time. Just saying.

    Loved all your jokes. Especially that heard of hearing Genie.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, your photos are brilliant, and my favourite joke today is the one with the cows! Your spaghetti sauce must be wonderful! Perhaps you could sell it and start a small business. :) I am making spaghettini for dinner this evening, but I purchase bottled sauce. I don't like meat in my sauce so I opt for garlic, basic, mushrooms, onions, etc. Enjoy your day, my friend. Here in Quebec it is St. Jean Baptiste Day, a national holiday for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'seize the coffee first' badge....what are those things actually called?

    You brought back memories when you wrote about bringing your daughter a batch of spaghetti sauce. My mom used to keep me well supplied with chilli sauce and since she died, I've never been able to make chilli that tastes as good as when I had her sauce to add to the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spaghetti sauce looks delicious

    The joke LOL @ the 10 inch joke the ducks walking in quacked me up :-)

    I liked your photos too

    Have a saucetastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giggles. I miss my coffee, enjoy spaghetti and meatballs and I loved Belize. I have been there three times. It's Belize city that's not so great, but the rest of the country is a wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That spaghetti sauce looks delish! I want some!!! Enjoy your time alone...but stay outta trouble.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!