Friday, June 12, 2015

Beautiful Friday Morning


Good morning friends. I was thinking last night while I was laying in bed, I kept talking about the rain that we have been getting. I have to apologize for that. As I said I have been thinking about those who have experienced deadly tornadoes, floods and droughts. Who am I to complain? My lawn and flowers are beautiful. Amherstburg never has flooding, the last tornado was years ago and as far as a drought, never that I've experienced in my life around here. So no more complaining about rain and thunderstorms. If it come, it comes. The weathermen have been telling us for the next 10 days we will have rain in some sort of storms. Let it come. Once again, I apologize for complaining for such trivial mannners such as water when other lives are experiencing serious tings like life & death. 

                                    -------------------------------------------------------------------


              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



One day a kid asks his mom if he can take a shower with her. She says, "Sure son, but don't look up and don't look down."
So they're taking a shower and the kid reaches up for the soap and he says, "Woo mama! What are those?"
She says, "Those are my headlights." The kid says "Ahh."
Then he drops the soap and bends down to get it and he says, "Woo mama! What is that?" and she replies back with, "That is my garage." The kid says "Ahh."
The next day he asks his dad if he can take a shower with him. The kid does. As he's scrubbing himself with the soap, he drops it. When he picks it up he says, "Woo daddy! What is that?" The father replies back, "That's my limousine."
That night he asks his parents if he could sleep with them and they say, "Sure, just don't look under the covers."
Then in the middle of the night he decides to take a peek. And he says "Wooo mama! Look, daddy is parking his limousine in your garage!"

A boss walked into the office one morning not knowing that his zipper was down, and his fly wide open. His secretary walked up to him and said, "Boss this morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?"
This was not a phrase that her boss understood, so he went into his Office looking a bit puzzled. When he was about done with his paper work, he suddenly noticed that his zipper was not zipped up.
He zipped it up and remembering what his secretary had told him, finally understood. He then intentionally went out to ask for a cup of coffee from his secretary. When he reached her desk, he said, "When you saw the garage door open did you see my jaguar parked in there?"
The secretary smiled for a moment and said, No, Boss I didn't. All I saw was a Mini with 2 flat tires."
she got fired!


A man enters a restaurant and while sitting at his table, notices a gorgeous woman sitting at another table, alone. He calls the waiter over and asks for the most expensive bottle of champagne to be sent over to her -- knowing that if she accepts it, she is his.

The waiter gets the bottle and quickly sends it over to the girl, saying this is from the gentleman. She looks at the champagne and decides to send a note with the bottle back over to the man.

The note read: "For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, $1M in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants."

WELL, the man, after reading this note, sends one of his own back to her and it read: "Just so you know -- I happen to have TWO Mercedes in my garage, I have over $2M in the bank, but not even for YOU, would I cut off 2 inches! Send the bottle back."

                       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 


                                             -----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Past Cruise Photos
 
                                             Excursion ship out of the Cayman Islands.

                After having a wonderful Superbowl Cruise, we're cruising home to Miami.

                                               ------------------------------------------------------
 
Well that's all there is for today. I'm going to Windsor to see what they're called, Bio Tech. I called earlier in the week and they said that they could help me with my bone spurs. I hope so.
 Have a tremendous Friday. Tomorrow my wife and our neighbors are having a Garage Sale. Whoopee! 
 
                                                                       SEE YA.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I thin we all complain about the weather from time to time Paul. It's all good. We've had good weather and we've had bad weather. You don't have any snow and that's a good thing.

    Loved all the jokes as always.

    I hope you can get relief from those bone spurs. One of my girlfriends suffers with that issue.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garage/garbage one had me laughing the hardest! Thanks for all your great posts, Paul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee is right we all complain, we got intense thunderstorms arriving as it's been so humid arrrghh!

    I laughed at the jokes heheh!

    Beautiful photos too, have a tanfastic day Paul and don't forget ya brolly if you go out.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can complain all you want to on your blog! No big deal. Mother Nature does as she pleases anyway.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We humans always talk and complain about the weather. Over here, it both hot and rainy days, but we are still thankful for everything. That's a great excursion ship!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!