Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wet Tuesday ( Again )



Good morning with a wet morning, again. Yes it rain during the night and guess what? It's still raining. I think I'd better make an ark.


Last night was an enjoyable evening with Al & Meilin. We found out why they couldn't visit us on Friday. They had to dogsit Duke for their neighbors would had to leave to Toronto. Today I have to visit my lovely doctor. Just a visit nothing bad. I had hoped to have lunch at the Navy Yard by the river must I doubt it now that it's raining again, and again, and again. I'm glad I'm not sugar.

------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FLOWERS
Now that we've had so much rain, I've enjoyed having beautiful flowers so I've decided to show you some of the each day. If you don't like to look at flowers, just pass on to the Comedy Corner. But first I'd like to show you my home where these flowers are at. First the front and second the back.
Now the flowers.
Tomorrow with some more flowers that I'm really enjoying this year.





During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer: "Look, I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honor and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out." He passed the minister a $100 bill and walked away satisfied. On the day of the wedding, when it came time for the groom's vows, the pastor looked the young man in the eye and said: "Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?" The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leaned toward the pastor and hissed: "I thought we had a deal." The pastor put a $100 bill into the groom's hand and whispered: "She made me a better offer." 

 A young bride and groom-to-be had just selected the wedding ring. As the girl admired the plain platinum and diamond band, she suddenly looked concerned. "Tell me," she asked the elderly salesman "is there anything special I'll have to do to take care of this ring?" With a fatherly smile, the salesman said, "One of the best ways to protect a wedding ring is to dip it in dishwater three times a day."

------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

On an excursion ship going out of the harbor.You'll see the Carnival ship to the left that I was on.

 This is St. Kitt 10 years ago when it was just beginning. My next cruise I will be going back to St. Kitt to see the changes that have occurred. I can't wait.

---------------------------------------------------

That will be it for the day. I hope you enjoy my flowers. 

 SEE YA.



5 comments:

  1. Sorry you're still dealing with rain. We're in a heat wave. Triple digits for today and tomorrow. No rain in sight.

    I love your home. We have a two story home too. Your yard is much nicer than ours though. Ours is dying because we can only water two days a week.

    Loved all the joke. Always do.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have rain here today, too, and it's coming your way. On the up side, rain is good for the flowers and grass.

    Your home and yard are lovely! Brick houses are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your getting rain still it is still hot and humid here supposed to be even hotter tomorrow arrgh! in fact I wished it would rain and clear the air now were not used to it here :-(
    Your home looks very nice Paul love the flowers

    Had to laugh at the jokes again heheh!

    That lovely blue water in the photo :-)

    Have a tanfastic day Paul and thanks for waffling by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ark, Paul! LOL! We had some rain here in Montreal today as well and are supposed to get rain tomorrow...for Canada Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Independence Day, my friend. Thanks for the history lesson. Enjoy!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!