Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Brilliant Hot Tuesday


It's amazing when I woke up this morning. The sun is shining & very warm. What a day it's going to be. It's about time and tomorrow is suppose to be even better. My challenge today is to clean up my BBQ so thaat I can BBQ steaks for dinner tonight. So I'd better get to moving quickly. 

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




DUI

One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. The man sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.
Meanwhile, all the other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. As soon as he pulled onto the street, the officer stopped him, read him his rights and administered the breathalyzer test to determine his blood-alcohol content.
The results showed a reading of 0.0.
The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."


While the pope was visiting the USA, he told the driver of his limo that he has the sudden urge to drive. The driver was a good Catholic man, and would not ever dream of questioning the pope's authority. So the pope sat at the wheel, while his driver got in the back. They were traveling down the road doing between 70 and 80 mph, when a policeman happened to see them. As he pulled them over, he called in to headquarters reporting a speeding limo, with a VIP inside it.

The chief asked: "Who is in the limo, the mayor?"
The policeman told him: "No, someone more important than the mayor."

Then the chief asked "Is it the governor?"
The policeman answered: "No, someone more important than the governor."

The chief finally asked: "Is it the President?"
The policeman answered: "No, someone even more important than the President."

This made the chief very angry and he bellowed: "Now who is more important than the President?!"
The policeman calmly whispered: "I'll put it to you this way chief. I don't know who is this guy, but he has the pope as his chauffeur."


A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go." The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
                                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos









                                         Good Bye Port of Miami, hello Caribbean cruise.

                                                                              St. Thomas

                                          -------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I'm don't. I arrange everything at nice so that the next day it makes it easier to write my blog. OK, now it's time to clean my BBQ. Have a wonderful day friends.

              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                 SEE YA.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finally getting some great weather. Now get that BBQ cleaned so you can BBQ those steaks. That's what we had for dinner last night. Very good too.

    Loved all the jokes as always.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have steak for dinner. Its been a long time since I last had steak. Good jokes! Have a beautiful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice here too miracles do happen I hope you enjoy your BBQ steak sounds like its gonna be delicious :-)

    Always like your scenic photos :-)

    Enjoyed your jokes LOL so on that note I have one more thing to say...

    Boobs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the baby, Paul, so touching and heartwarming. Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thunderstorms for us in the wee hours means loss of sleep for me. Sunny now, so that makes me happy.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!