Thursday, June 11, 2015

Beautiful Sunny Thursday ( Later Rain )



What a beautiful morning. The birds are chirping, a neighor is out cutting his lawn and I'm hearing the weatherman on the TV saying we are going to have a wonderful day BUT later in the evening thunderstorms. Oh well, that's life. If only I could send the rain to my friend Sandee in California, I would . Thinking about you Sandee.

                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------





                   
                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 


A young woman is divorced after only a few years of marriage, and it is not long before her friends begin to ask her if she is thinking of marrying again.
Right now, no," the young woman answers "I've hardly begun to enjoy using the remote control."



"Grandma, how long have you and Grandpa been married?" asked young Nina.
"Fifty years," Grandma replied.
"That is so wonderful," exclaimed Nina. "And I bet in all that time, you never once thought about divorce, right?"
"Right Nina. Divorce, NEVER. Murder, lots of times."


 Dan married one of a pair of identical twins. Less than a year later he was in court filing for a divorce.
"Tell the court why you want a divorce," the judge said.
"Well, Your Honor," Dan started, "every once in a while my sister-in-law would come over for a visit, and because she and my wife are identical, sometimes I'd end up making love to her by mistake."
"Surely there must be some difference between the two women," the judge said.
"Exactly, Your Honor. That's why I want the divorce!"


Ralph was driving home one evening and realized that it was his daughter's birthday and he hadn't bought her a present. He drove to the and ran to the toy store and he asked the store manager, "How much is that new Barbie in the window?" The Manager replied, "Which one? We have Barbie goes to the gym for $19.95, Barbie goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie goes shopping for $19.95, Barbie goes to the beach for $19.95, Barbie goes to the Nightclub for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $375.00." "Why is the Divorced Barbie $375.00 when all the others are $19.95?!?", Ralph asked surprised. The Manager replies, "Well, Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's car, Ken's House, Ken's boat, Ken's dog, Ken's cat and Ken's furniture." 

                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------





                                              -------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

                                                        Hey Matey. Come in for a Corona.

                                                      Atrium on the Carnival Dream.

                                     -----------------------------------------------------------

I have to go now. Since we pulled out some large bushes in the front and back of our yard, I've been looking for ideas of decorating in their spot. Well I'm going down to Paradise, the place where were get our flowers. They have things other then flowers. I'm looking for a bird bath to be placed in the back. I'll let you know how I make out. Have a beautiful day friends.

                                                                              SEE YA.



5 comments:

  1. I'll take all the rain you can send here Paul. Yes indeed. It's so very dry, but the sun is shining. Our lawn is dying too. We can only water twice a week. It's not enough so there are lawns dying all over the place. It's sad, but necessary.

    Loved all the jokes and especially the remote control one. I hardly ever get to use the remote control.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't believe my green lawn into a dry burned out brown. I'm so sorry that you haven't had rain. I'll say a prayer and maybe more rain will come to your area.

      Delete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous, Paul! We had thunderstorms here in Montreal last night and it is refreshing and breezy today. We may get some more rain, but I don't mind. Hope your day goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate lightening it's frightening (that rhymed) :-)

    Loved the jokes as usual nearly choked on my fake beer LOL

    That last photo is fab Paul, have a thundertastic night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially love that remote one, especially since Dick fell asleep with ours in his hand last night...again. Bless his heart.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!