Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wet, Wet Sunday

Good Sunday morning everyone. Sorry I wasn't there yesterday. A group of neighbors got together and had a garage sale and we had some children's toys to try to sell and other  things we've had for years. It was a good day for it because it rained Friday , no rain yesterday and more rain today. I'm glad they wanted it Saturday. Al called Friday and wanted us to come over on Saturday but due to the garage sale we wern't able so later on today, we're going over to visit them. 

                                 ---------------------------------------------------------------------





 
                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




What are the pictures?

A young lad was visiting a church for the first time, checking all the announcements and posters along the walls.

When he came to a group of pictures of men in uniform, he asked a nearby usher, "Who are all those men in the pictures?"

The usher replied, "Why, those are our boys who died in the service".

Dumbfounded, the youngster asked, "Was that the morning service or the evening service?"




A little girl wants to go

A little nine year old girl was in church with her mother when she started feeling ill.

"Mommy" she said "Can we leave now?"

"No" her mother replied.

"Well, I think I have to throw up!"

"Then go out the front door and around to the back of the church and throw up behind a bush."

In about two minutes the little girl returned to her seat.

"Did you throw up?" her mother asked.

"Yes" the little girl replied.

"Well, how could you have gone all the way to the back of the church and return so quickly?"

"I didn't have to go out of the church, Mommy" the little girl replied, "They have a box next to the front door that says 'for the sick'." 


  

I Don't Want To Go To Church!

A mother went to wake her son for church one Sunday morning. When she knocked on his door, he said, "I'm not going!"
"Why not?" asked his mother.
"I'll give you two good reasons," he said. "One, they don't like me. Two, I don't like them."
His mother replied, "I'll give you two good reasons why YOU WILL go to church. One, you're 47 years old. Two, you're the pastor!"

                                   ------------------------------------------------------------------

 
                                                ------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos
 










                                                              Entering the pier to Tortola.

            The Miraflores Locks, Panama Canal, the last lock before entering the Pacific Ocean.

                                                        -----------------------------------------------

This coming week I'm hoping to arrange our flights to Miami, Florida  for our cruise. It's been difficult this time because the Delta as well all the rest companies,  haven't opened their seats. The prices are so high and I hope that maybe this week they've come done. I hope.
Have a beautiful Sunday everyone and keep safe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEE YA.


 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that joke about the pastor not wanting to go to church is funny.

    I hope you're able to get the cruise booked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...good jokes today!

    Happy Sunday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the jokes that wig one tickled me (excuse the pun)

    Hope you managed to sell everything, I like the photos I used to love going through Locks when I was a kid they fascinated me :-)

    Have a raintastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul, the camel wash made me laugh the hardest today! LOL! And the garage sales sounds like fun. I love thrift stores, garage sales and the like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had the garage sale on the right day. That's a good thing.

    Loved all the jokes and linked you to Silly Sunday as always.

    We're back in our slip at Willow Berm and are enjoying the cooler weather.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too like the joke about the pastor not wanting to go to church. The camel wash reminds me about car wash fund raising event! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeheehee! Good stuff! Sometimes i think there are a lot of pastors who at least once in a while feel that way. It's still funny.

    Happy Cruisin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!